Monday, June 15, 2009

New House

This has been an exciting week for us. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I got to hear the heartbeat. It was very cool. Stuart was sad he missed it. I thought it was just going to be a regular checkup-blood pressure, weight, etc. So we decided that it wouldn't be a big deal if he missed this one since he had meetings at work all day. The doctor said everything looks great, the heartbeat was 16o which was good. My next appointment is July 7th and he said that he probably could do a sonogram and find out if it is a boy or girl!

On Sunday we bought a house!. We looked at a TON of houses over the last few weeks. We found the perfect one. We move toward the middle/end of July. Luckily the house is move in ready and we don't have to do anything to it.

This weekend I am traveling with my family to go to my cousin Greg's wedding. It should be a fun trip! Stuart decided to stay back because we are trying to save as many of his days as possible for when the baby comes at the end of the year.

Stay tuned.....

1 comment: